Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thing 3, RSS feed

I have to admit that I had never heard of an RSS feed before I began 23 Things, but I can see why it might be seriously addictive! I am part of a book group that decided since I was a librarian I should be in charge of picking out all of our books, and the ease at which I can now browse thorough several different sites on the best book club books is going to be great! Not to mention great tips for beginner gardeners, the latest in environmentally friendly diapers and recipes my kids will actually eat! And maybe even whether or I not I should be giving my kids probiotics or not! But enough with my personal life!

I might be missing something though. Is the feed supposed to be attached to my blog? I had the impression that it would be, but I think I might have made that up. I'll have to go back and look at the 23 things home page.

Anyway, this is pretty cool. Now I'm really going to have to convince my husband we need a laptop and wireless at home!

2 comments:

aurora said...

Nope-- the RSS comes with Blogger blogs, so you don't need to worry about turning it on or anything. I think you can add a list of things you're reading a couple of different places throughout the 23 Things, but as long as you have the one RSS reader set up, that is Thing 3.

aurora said...

And it looks like I'm late- you already did add a bloglines button! So extra credit for you!