Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thing 1

This is good. I learned something new, and only had to rush off to discover the reason for screaming baby once. The avatar was fun to create, and although my kids are different ages than the ones on my avatar, and despite the fact that I only rarely ever look that put together, it is relatively accurate. I can understand why many of my friends have turned to blogging as a good way to keep in contact with friends and family and share pictures of what is going on in their lives. If "23 Things" continues to be this easy to follow I look forward to the next "Thing".

3 comments:

Ann said...

Congrats on getting started with 23 Things on a Stick! The beauty of this web-integrated world is that you can participate right from home.

SELCO staff, including me, will be working through the program as well. We hope to have fun along the way and will offer the opportunity for regional prizes to all who complete the program by National Library Week. Enjoy!

Ann Hutton at SELCO

Jonya said...

You sound like me, but in my world it's the phone interrupting the creation of avatar or listening to a video. I had my time with the kids, staying at home. I think you sound like you have a good balance going for you! Looking forward to the journey through the Things with you!

aurora said...

Welcome to 23 Things on a Stick! I hope this is a good chance for you to have some fun with some of your peers. Some of the sites the mom part of me likes are Subarban Bliss h and Electric Boogaloo .

If you want to fulfill the library part, I encourage you to look at the blogs of participating SELS members. You can find a link to them on the front page of the 23 Things on a Stick site or you can bypass that and visit them here