Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thing 14, Library Thing

I stumbled upon this one by accident the other day and had fun playing with it a bit. A someone who is a little obsessive about my personal collection of books I can see how a site like this could really eat up my computer time. :-) What a fun way to catalog your own collection and find new books to read though other peoples collections. I am part of a book club that is always looking for new things to read and this site could be a fun place for us to not only find new reads, but also check out each others collections. (If any of them were a little obsessive too).

As for use in the library, I'll have to look into it some more. Might be good for reader's advisory? Or as a site where a book lover could find other things to read? When I actually get to 14 I will blog about this some more.

No comments: